Providing students with a strong academic foundation begins with the basics of mastering reading and arithmetic. As a Catholic Partnership School, we believe children in all schools should have classes and co-curricular programs that enrich the learning experience and build an even stronger academic foundation. St. Cecilia School provides an array of co-curricular programs to enhance students’ learning.
Arts & Music
- Weekly art classes
- Weekly music classes
- Piano Lessons (by request)
- Choir & Partnership Choir
- Violin Lessons for 4th -6th grade students in conjunction with Symphony in C
- Instrumental Ensemble
Leadership & Youth Development
- Student Government
- After-School Child Care for all grades
- Inter-mural Boys’ & Girls’ Basketball
- Boys’ Traveling Basketball Team
- Aviation Adventure Clubs
- First Lego League Robotics
*Please note that many programs have been suspended due to COVID-19 protocol. Programs will resume when directed by the state and local governments.